– About SAVVANA
Savvana Villa is prevailing practically alone over a uniquely advantageous ten acre plateau in the most aristocratic area of the historic island, Epsimia Bay.
It literally offers a breathtaking 360 degrees panoramic view of all the spectacular surrounding seas and islands, as well as the thousand-year-old Monastery Castle of Saint John’s, a UNESCO World Heritage protected site.
A mere 150 meters from Epsimia Beach, it is located on the center of the island providing easy access to all its major attractions.
Featuring a private 50-square-meter pool with sun terrace, the estate is located on the amphitheatric center of the island providing easy access to the monumental sight of the Cave of the Apocalypse, the cultural and trendy settlement of Chora, the scenic town of Skala with its port, and the picturesque and quiet fishing village of Grikos, all within a 4-kilometer radius.
Savvana Villa is decorated and furnished in authentic, local style, aspiring to immerse you in the original island life and traditions of Patmos.
1) Dolphin studio of 35 m2 with double queen sized bed and two sofa beds, sleeps up to 4 and offers private bathroom and ample spaced, fully equipped kitchen with stove and large refrigerator, as well as laundry space with washing machine and dryer.
2) Garden Studio of 35 m2 with double queen sized bed and two sofa beds, sleeps up to 4 and offers private bathroom
1) Lining Room consisting of a seating area with four traditional large sofas and satellite TV, a fireplace and an independent balcony with dining table for 10 -14 people and amazing eastern and southerns views of the sea, the pool, olive groves, Patmos and surrounding islands.
2) Dinning room with capacity for 10 -14 people and amazing northern and eastern views of the sea, the port and the island.
3) Main kitchen fully equipped with stove, large refrigerator and dishwashing machine also offering amazing western and northern views of the Monastery, the port and the island
4) Library room with complete office facilities, PC, internet, telephone center, teleconference etc, free WiFi, private bathroom, independent entrance and protected balcony with amazing southern views.
1) Olive room with double bed, private bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing southern and western views of sea, olive groves and the island
2) Eagle room with double bed and room for 1 extra small bed (for child), private ample spaced bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing eastern and western views of sea and the island
3) Cross room with double bed and private bathroom and two independent balconies with amazing southern and western views of sea, the monastery and the island plus access to roof garden with unique panoramic view of Patmos and surrounding sea and islands
- Main House: 280m2
- Private Garden
- Sleeps: 10+4
- 5 double bedrooms with two private balconies each
- 2 extra rooms
- 6 private bathrooms, one for each bedroom and extra room
- Living room with fireplace and 50′ Plasma TV
- Two fully equipped kitchens
- Library with PC, Free Wi-fi in all of villa with 24 Mbps Internet Line
- Auxiliary spaces: 4200 m2
- Verandas, porches
- Storage room
- Laundry room
- Parking space
- Swimming pool 50 square meters (5X10)
- Private estate 8500 m2