We adapt to a safe, non-contact style service in our chalets, enabling guests to enjoy the majority of the usual benefits, but at the same time respecting social distancing and minimising risk.
We appreciate this results in a reduction of service levels where contactless is impossible and, as such, we have reduced our chalet prices by 25%. Flexible payment terms are offered, allowing your clients to book with confidence. These include a simple 10% deposit with no balance due until 28 days before departure, complete with a COVID Cancellation Clause.
CONTACTLESS SERVICE FOR 21/22:
- Daily non-cooked breakfasts are laid out and cleared away whilst guests are not present
- A dedicated host provides daily contactless cleaning and preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Travel within resort by a 4x4 professional chauffeur-driven service, mornings and afternoons.
- Guests' dedicated chalet manager will help arrange evening restaurant bookings or fine-dining collections from local restaurants (the dining area is laid out beforehand and cleared away after and most resort restaurants are adapting to ‘the new normal’ and are setting up quality cuisine style deliveries)
- The kitchens are open to guests to bring their own chef or to self-cater