- Unique modern architecture
- Infinity pool
- Stunning sea views
- Outdoor dining area and terraces
– About Marseille
This 5 star luxury villa is overlooking the bay of Chania and embraces the sea like no other in the area. It is one of the very few to offer direct access to the sea over a private pathway leading to the rocky coastline (see pictures in gallery).
Designed by a sea lover, 3 of the 4 master bedrooms and both living rooms assure breathtaking panoramic views over the turquoise bay.
From the minimalistic architecture to the quality of the construction and the exclusive interior design and furniture, no compromise has been made. This luxurious villa is clearly the ideal retreat for a demanding clientele, as it has primarily been designed as the lifetime dream of its owner, not as a rental estate.
Enjoy a cold drink on one of the terraces, dive into the warm water of the infinity pool or simply relax on the "dream area" halfway down to the sea. If you prefer the fresh sea to the cozy pool, take the rocky pathway to the sea and enjoy a salty swim in complete privacy.
Dine on the terrace and enjoy nothing else than some tasteful local wine, the gentle sound of the waves and the romantic sunset... apart of course from the valued company of your family or friends.
- Modern and minimalistic design, high quality designer furniture and fittings
- Air conditioning and floor heating in every room
- Wifi Internet access via satellite (speed may vary)
- Indoor and outdoor Bose hifi system operated with a bluetooth amplifier (works with every smartphone)
- Flatscreen with Playstation 3 and 20 games of all kind
- Flatscreen with DVD and satellite dish with subscription to various english, french and germand pay channels and over 60 english, french and germand DVD movies
- Large BBQ in the design of the villa
- Hairdryers, bedlinen, bathtowels and sunbathing towels are provided
- Books (english, german, french)
- Nespresso coffee machine & normal coffee machine
- Safe deposit box
- Alarm system
- Welcome basket with coffee, tea, water, raki and ouzo
- Parking area for 2-3 cars, closed by electric gate
- Operated under official tourist license in compliance with legal architectural and safety guidelines
- Mosquito screens (although almost no moskitos in this area)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher (10 tabs provided per week)
- Storage room with washing machine
- High quality Dunlopillo and Morpheus mattresses
- Home delivery and takeaway of food available in local restaurants and taverns