– About Celine
This luxury villa with pool in north-east Corfu combines a strong Venetian influence complementing traditional Corfiot features with the ultimate in contemporary comfort. It offers privacy, luxurious accommodation and stunning pool areas with much sought after sea access.
The house has its own vehicular access and is a 10-15 minute walk to the thriving little harbour of Kassiopi with its shops, bars and restaurants.The estate’s stunningly beautiful grounds incorporate woodland areas, beautiful rock formations and a host of indigenous trees, low shrubs, herbs, flora and fauna.
The first sight, from the crest of the hill, of the seven bedroom Villa Celine is truly breathtaking. The sapphire coloured sea and theatrical and dramatic Albanian mountains provide the perfect backdrop for the intricate and elegantly tiled roofs and silhouette of this luxury villa with pool in north-east Corfu. As you pass through the archway and through a traditional Corfiot door you enter into an achingly beautiful courtyard, a magical world of your own where the frenetic modern world is left behind. There is direct access from the courtyard into the first master bedroom suite and adjoining guest room. The unashamedly romantic master bedroom suite has the stunning high vaulted wooden ceiling of a Venetian tower and access to is own private terrace with an impressive outdoor Jacuzzi. A ‘his and hers’ dressing area, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi bath and extremely comfortable super king size Jensen bed with enormous headboard add to the sumptuous luxury of the room. A viewing gallery with telescope allows for 360 degree views of the Corfu Channel, Albania and the Corfiot landscape.
From the courtyard you glimpse the stunning sea views beyond Villa Celine's magnificent 16m sitting room with sunlight streaming through the nine French windows opening onto a breathtaking terrace with spectacular mountain and sea views. This serene and glamorous sitting room has stone floors and two beautiful open Corfiot fireplaces at either end. Furnished with comfortable sofas and chairs and internationally sourced fabrics, art and artefacts it provides the perfect balance of elegance and comfort at one end of the room, with a dining table seating 14 allowing for indoor entertaining at the other end, for cooler evenings. The terrace provides a perfect place to relax and to entertain. Its spectacular wrap-around views of the sea are quite breathtaking and the views towards the bays and inlets of Avlaki and to the rocky Island and lighthouse of Kaparelli in the south and up to the Kassiopi headland and Albanian mountains in the north are unrivalled. Villa Celine's well-equipped and state of the art kitchen opens out onto a fabulous outdoor covered entertaining area with its own bar, barbecue and outside dining table for up to 20 guests.
Stairs from the sitting room lead down to five spacious bedrooms and bathrooms with their huge walk-in showers and marble surfaces. Each bedroom has been exquisitely interior designed and decorated with their own subtle themes and all have their own private terraces shaded by magnificent hand crafted stone arches and beautiful sea views, a perfect spot to relax in peace. A fabulously funky retro cinema room with three huge “Hollywood Pink” sofas, a massive 52 inch TV screen and a VW camper van adorning the wall, is always a huge hit with the guests of Villa Celine. A small gym plus a sauna and steam room complete the ground floor.
The huge pool house and area is simply stunning. There is a 20m salt water infinity pool which merges seamlessly with the blue of the sky and sea. The poolside ‘Moroccan area’ with comfortable seating and striking stripey cushions provides the perfect shaded reading and relaxation area whilst the elegant pool house has a Corfiot fireplace, barbecue and small kitchen equipped with fridge, dishwasher, icemaker and all the poolside essentials. For a change of scene, hand crafted stone steps lead up to a second smaller pool overlooking the main infinity pool and area below. Designed with smaller children and parents in mind, the oval pool is easily viewed from the fabulously comfortable poolside day beds and sun loungers. From here steps weave their way down to a small pebble beach offering beautiful sea swimming and snorkelling from this luxury villa with pool in north-east Corfu.
Access to the Villa: Easy from paved road
- Closest airport: Corfu airport, 50 min drive or 10 min drive & 30 min by sea-taxi
- Closest port: Corfu town, 50 min drive or 10 min drive & 30 min by sea-taxi
- Closest town: Kassiopi, 15 min walk or 5 min by boat
- Closest beach: On a small secluded beach with private jetty
- First Master Tower bedroom with Jensen super king size bed and 42” TV. En-suite bathroom with walk in shower and jacuzzi corner bath. Terrace (leading to the outdoor Jacuzzi for 9 persons).
- The Courtyard bedroom - Twin bedded room with en-suite shower room. Terrace.
- Large sitting room with dining area, table for 14 guests, leading to an enormous terrace and outside dining and entertaining areas.
- Outside dining / BBQ and bar area off the sitting room and kitchen.
- Outside table for 14 or 20 guests.
- Drinks fridges / ice machines.
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom with super king size bed and en-suite shower room. Covered terrace (shared with other bedrooms).
- Twin bedded room (can be converted into a super king bed), en-suite shower room. Covered terrace (shared with other bedrooms)
- Two further bedrooms, can be made into an independent suite if required, (A door in the passageway can be closed to shut off these two bedrooms forming a bedroom suite, combined with seating, study area and bathroom)
- Second Master bedroom with four poster super king size bed. Private terrace.
- Twin bedded room (can't be converted into a double) with covered terrace (shared with other bedrooms).
- Study area with desk, sofa, TV and dressing area.
- Bathroom with extra large walk in shower and bath.
- Cinema room – 52” TV and B&W speakers.
- Gym – treadmill, cross trainer and multi-gym.
- Sauna, steam room and massage table.
- Maid's room.
Infinity salt-water swimming pool 20 x 9 m – 1.8m deep
Pool table, table football, table tennis table and darts board in the courtyard
iPod docking speakers in all bedrooms