– About RAYNA
Situated on a genly slope of Corfu's North-Eastern coast, Villa Rayna overlooks the enchanting white-blue dotted harbour of the San Stefano village, charting it as the perfect getaway location for your holidays.
It's indoor spaces boast Ioanian style architecture expressed with modern touches of aristocracy, showcasing local stones with Byzantine roof tiles and Venetial arches that will make your heart skip a beat.
Its outdoor areas are bathed in natural sun-light all day long, while minimal earthy tones embellish it's large indoor walls. Villa Rayna enjoys beautiful sea views in the most secluded location imaginable.
The main two storey-house of 185 sqm features four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a spacious living-dinning room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a laundry facility and a storage-room.
The large outdoor living-dining areas are gently perched underneith the olive groves, offering mesmerizing views to the Ionian Sea and nearby islands. Its beauty is equally shared among all of its bedrooms along with the sky-blue watered infinity pool and outdoor jacuzzi.
Invite yourself to laze away with your friends and family under the Ioanian starry night skies, while the whole island coastline unravels before your very eyes and the panoramic vista becomes the stage for the best holiday of your lives.
- Living room with dining area, large patio doors opening to terracce, jacuzzi and infinity pool
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower and patio doors with access to terrace
- Twin Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and with patio doors with access to terrace
- Master double bedroom with in-room bath and walk-in shower
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
Both rooms sharing one sea view balcony
- Full Air Conditioning
- Timber sundecks with umbrellas
- Outdoor Pool
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron & Board
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- CD/DVD Player
- Satellite TV