– About Scarlett
This villa boasts the serene calm of the imposing centuries-old trees in the olive grove, which will marvel you with their elaborate shapes and sculptural contortions. In keeping with this venerable atmosphere - among the many perfectly integrated elements of outdoor decoration, which give the villa so much cachet-, you can admire an ancient marble column top, and a magnificent Corfiot ceramic "pithari" (oil jar).
Lounge in the comfortable outdoor sitting area reading, relaxing or just admiring the views. All seating is with Sunbrella fabrics and the area is covered by a superb grape-vine pergola. You won’t resist the temptation to spend the whole day there, taking your time and enjoying the peace, quiet and beauty of the grounds next to your private swimming pool.
From the veranda, the gentle lapping sounds and beautiful vistas of the sea will be the backdrop for your days. Have your delicious morning breakfasts on the splendid ancient marble table, centre-piece of the veranda. Then, relax or read in the chaises longues till evening when you’ll witness the breath-taking sunset.
- Can host up to 8 guests,
- 40 m away from the sea front,
- Living surface of 240 sq. m.,
- Private swimming pool
- Aircondition in all rooms,
- Personal hi-fi in most rooms and audio-video installation with DVD library.
- Spacious veranda with stunning views.
- Outdoor longing area with pergola.
- One living room (with stone fireplace)
- A fully-equipped kitchen-bar and dining area.